Monday, July 12, 2010

Personal Drinking Fountain

WP3

Hmm.  Water park, you say?  Can I drink from these things?

WP4

Holy crap, people, did you see that!?!  The water just COMES OUT OF THE GROUND!

WP7

Daddy, did you see?  Can you do something about this?

 

WP9

I’m just not sure this is right.  In my experience, drinking fountains look much different, but if you say so…

WP11 

I tried drinking and it splashed my face!!!  Daddeeee!

WP13

The relative safety of daddy’s hand is nice.

WP16 

Hm.  Now what?

WP17

This really isn’t as neat as you all think it is.  And I’m cold.

 

 WP18

Ah, better. 

 

WP19

Oh, hi mommy.

 

WP20

Look!  A camera!

*I am genuinely sorry I didn’t capture Charles drinking from the water shooting up from his feet.  Priceless, I tell you, priceless.

2 comments:

beachdog.com said...

This is a precious story. Thanks for letting me live vicariously, a peek into the world of discovering our world anew and remembering that sense of wonder at simple things. Man, I can just see him processing information!! Adorable.

Mom and Dad said...

That was adorable!! He has the greatest smiley face ever. Studying water is a noble and worthy thing.