Saturday, July 26, 2008

Isn't it ironic?

Unlike the content of the Alanis Morrisette song containing this line, what I have to comment on truly is ironic. While walking lovely downtown Mount Vernon this afternoon perusing retailers wares during the big "Sidewalk Sale", we passed the Skagit County Democrats office. They were out telling people to vote for their big "O". In recent weeks, Obama has been critized for changing his opinions on some issues, while stating that he is simply "revising" his views. Interestingly enough, what is for sale outside the offices? Possibly their own favorite footwear: Flip-Flops.

Need I say more?

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Took me a while to get it. Your mother is slow. Hope all is well. Love ya

jaydub said...

I was for this media narrative before I was against it. Mission Accomplished. Change We Can Believe In.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41LDK-aDlVc

I like yesterday too, I had a tasty dinner.

K Schimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.