Monday, January 25, 2010

Missing

It’s raining in Las Vegas, just in case you were wondering.

 

Leland, my father, and I went to a kite trade show in the ghost town of Primm, Nevada for a few days – it was fun, and a bit of work, and we will probably only send one of us next year, considering that kiting is a very small (yet outspoken) portion of our business.  In a couple of weeks we have a regional hobby show to attend, and we will peddle our wares at a VERY LARGE hobby show in Chicago (or thereabouts) in October.  We’re getting busy, and it’s wonderful.

 

It’s not wonderful missing your baby, however.  I got lots of sleep while I was away, but I missed Charles more than I would have thought possible.  I didn’t fear for him, wasn’t worried, I just missed him a whole bunch.

 

Now, I’m home and he’s sick with new teeth and a possible ear infection, and life is back to its usual, batshit-crazy pace.  Oh, but the good news is that I finally found curtains I like, so we have matching drapes in our house!  We’ve only lived here 2.5 years.

 

Before I left, Tony and I took Charles and Buster to the park.  Charles loves the slide.

January 2010 004

January 2010 005

January 2010 006

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I love the hat!!! and his smile