Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Squish Face!

Hmm, what's this?

NOM NOM NOM... Hands taste good.

Let's see if I can get that whole thing in here...

These wiggly things make this an interesting dish

Wait! Where did that hand go?

Is it over there?

Conserving energy for another day of hand-chomping.
Will you look at those cheeks?! It's a wonder I don't fall over dead from their cuteness.


Mom and Dad said...

He looks exhausted from searching for those squishy things. He is adorable. Those faces are so amazing. Pretty expressive. It's a wonder he doesn't keep you in stitches as well. Course right now that thing his father did to his foot is somewhat overbearing. Have a great time this weekend. Drive safe.

K Schimmy said...

Charlie's cheeks are magnificent! I keep telling Ruary that I am going to pluck his out and eat them like a halibut's... he doesn't believe me.

Sarah said...

I love the series of hand-eating pictures. He seems pretty persistent. What a cutie!