Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PIH

So the throbbing in my ears and the pink cheeks? Pregnancy-induced hypertension. Scary!

I had another checkup yesterday and my BP was a bit high. High enough that I am under strict orders to attend no more meetings and to "take it easy." No more Crazy for me! And this comes at a time when our house is about to get ripped up AGAIN. Yes, the contractor screwed up and connected our dishwasher to our garbage disposal incorrectly, so we have been unknowingly leaking water into our floor everytime we run the dishwasher. We only noticed when our beautiful new flooring started to swell and buckle. So, for the next few days, it's all ripped to pieces and drying before the contractor will put it back together. Gar!

Wish us luck over the next few days... I think it might take more than just rest for my BP to calm down!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

You take care and do as the doc says. Have a great weekend. Turns out it will be hectic for us.

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear about that. :( I hope the kitchen gets fixed soon. At least you figured it out now and not after the baby's born. I will be sending relaxing vibes your way...

beachdog.com said...

I'm sending you visions of a quiet evening in your very near future, with gurgling Baby Cook nestled in Buster fur, an adoring Daddy Cook and yourself, all curled up on the sofa having family time. Aaaahhhhh...