Monday, August 30, 2010

Helooooo, Handsome!

I’ll share more about this past weekend in a bit (and we’ll have the professional photos to share in a few weeks, in which Charles is featured nearly as much as the bride and groom, I imagine), but for now, please take a look at the world’s most adorable almost-two-year-old boy:

 

Bill n Meghann's Wedding 020

 

Bill n Meghann's Wedding 026

 

Bill n Meghann's Wedding 058

Bill n Meghann's Wedding 073

 

He’s so stinkin’ cute, I can hardly stand it!

4 comments:

Keleigh said...

I think I just got a cavity. OMG SWEET!!

Lo said...

How cute is he!!!! I agree with Keleigh, I have a cavity.

Mom and Dad said...

A cavity a neighborhood wide. He was so good and very handsome. He did just as he was asked and charmed all the pretty girls with his wonderful blue eyes and big smile. It was delightful.

Sarah said...

That second picture is classic Charles. What a cutie.