Monday, July 11, 2011

Filler

Tony and Charles went to a really awesome event on Saturday, Day Out With Thomas, and there are lots of adorable photos to show you from that, but I don’t know anything about it, so Tony will have to take the wheel and drive the blog for that sometime soon.  In the meantime, here is Charles on his bike, a la Ricky Bobby (he’s always saying, “I go fast!”):

 

 

****

Does anyone else have a cord problem?  We have a basket with cords for various electronic devices so that we can, I guess, hook them up to the computer and upload or download or charge them.  Also, plugin cables for outlets.  The problem is, I don’t know what half of them go to and there are so many that I end up digging forever to find the one I want.  Which is what is currently happening with the camera cord, so I give up.  No, wait, I just spied it on the floor, of all places.  The point stands, the basket is annoying and it is time for a concerted cleanout effort.  Also, since I can now upload photos, it’s time for a Jamie-at-13-days photo.  This is what he is doing right now:

July 2011 082

I could feast on those cheeks, I could.

2 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Boots with shorts? RAD. Ruary and Charles need to get together, especially since they have the same fashion sense.

We don't have a basket of cords... we have a couple of large Rubbermaid containers full. Grrrrr.

Mom and Dad said...

Aren't those cheeks so squishable? He is the cutest!! Sleeping is a wonderful thing. Are you getting any?