Friday, April 26, 2013

Time to Giggle Uncontrollably

The internet is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?  Yesterday was my sister-in-law’s birthday and since she lives in Japan, I didn’t get to take her out for frozen yogurt or mimosas with brunch or a pedicures, but I did send her an email with lots and lots of links that make me laugh.  I have a real gift for her, too, but even though she’s already sent me my birthday gift a month early, she won’t get hers until a month late, when they move back to the US.

 

I think you need a laugh, too, internet friends.  Here are some of my favorite funny things on the internet:

 

The Anti-Joke (for terrible people, which my sister-in-law is not, so I didn’t send this to her)

 

Emergency Compliment (in case you need one)

 

Texts from Dog (My dog is not this intelligent – his texts would all be along the lines of “uuuuhhh, food? walk? squirrel?”)

 

Pinterest, You Are Drunk

 

Animals Talking in All Caps (exactly what it sounds like)

 

Texts From Last Night (these are horrible/awesome)

 

32 of the Greatest Things That Have Ever Happened on Tumblr

 

Jack Sparrow (easily the best music video of all time)

 

Do you know Best of Craigslist?  I find a new funny one each day!

 

Lazer Tits

 

Passive-Aggressive Notes

 

 

Happy Friday, y’all!

No comments: