Monday, December 2, 2013

Thankful

I hope you’ll forgive me for being a bit absentee here at T&A lately, but I’ve been putting all my free time into enjoying the last few moments of decent weather outside (it’s not decent anymore, but we try) with my kids, ditching work and school to spend time with my family, and getting through all the daily tasks that come during this busiest season of the year.

 

I’m late, but I want you all to know that I am grateful in this season of gratefulness.  I am grateful all year long.  I might not participate in the “30 Days of Thankfulness” postings on FaceBook or tweet constant photos of my happy family, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings.  I do.  I have feelings.  And anyway, happy family photos are few and far between; Charles just glares at the camera these days and Jamie reaches for it before I can snap a photo.

 

photo 1 (17)

No!  Don’t take my photo!”

 

photo 3 (10)

I want to see!”

 

I am thankful for my healthy, stubborn children who drive me crazy in a thousand ways every day. 

 

I am thankful that I have extreme work flexibility and can take a day off just to play with them.

 

photo 2 (14)

On our way to the Everett Children’s Museum on Wednesday

 

I am thankful for my family and Tony’s family, all of whom are fantastic people and who love my kids almost as much as I do.

 

photo 1 (16)photo 2 (15)

Even the furry ones

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who works so hard for his family (and who turned 36 yesterday!).

 

 photo 1 (15)

 

And I am thankful for you, my friends, for your love and support all year long.

 

photo 3 (9)     photo 2 (16) 

Happy December!

No comments: