"Yep. Ya caught me. I like to break a mental sweat, too."
It's time for another installment of "Theme Songs." This week's edition: Fishing! (for Tony, of course)
Can you think of songs that mention fishing anywhere in them? Here are our examples:
1. Summer Nights - Van Halen (Tony always tells me, when we hear this song, that it is the first song Sammy Hagar wrote with Van Halen)
2. Fishin in the Dark - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
3. Downeaster Alexa - Billy Joel
4. I'm Gonna Miss Her - Brad Paisley
5. Takin Care of Business - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
6 Fish On - Primus
Wow! This is a tough one! I feel as though you'll have an advantage in creating a fishing playlist if you like Country music. A bit more difficult if you don't. What's on your list?